Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Don't panic, I have a new home

After little searching and only one viewing I have found a new home. And its about a ten minute walk from where I'm living at the minute. It turns out I'm just a hometown Kerrisdale boy who can't bear to leave the area. It should be fun as I've not actually met any of my new housemates as of yet and there will be four of them. I will be living in the above ground basement section with another guy who's moving in the same day as me and there are 3 other people living upstairs, 2 guys and a girl I beleive. 2 of them may be students at UBC.

Anyway its a big house with plenty of space, quite cheap and it actually has a sofa and beds and furniture. It even has quite a nice balcony for the summer off the living room. I even noticed a Playstation 2 next to the television. Hello Pro Evoloution Soccer 5.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home