Monday, December 19, 2005

Forgot again.....

Well its approaching Christmas and its finally started to rain again. After weeks that consisted of snow, cold and ice, the rain has finally hit back. Its not too heavy though but is still quite annoying. Good news is that I break up from work on Friday and don't go back till the 3rd of January. Now I've just got to find something to do or somewhere to go for that week.

I've forgot to bring my disk in so pictures will have to wait another day. Nothing much to report, been out here and there, I really need to start doing some sightseeing before I leave which is now apporaching 9 months. Going round to Chris, Debs, Simons and Andrews on Christmas day, there should be about 15 of us so I won't get lonely. Also done a secret santa, so I will get a present although the limit was $5 or 2 pounds 50. Here are a couple of pictures from Simon's 22nd birthday which contain me.


Andy, yes I do hang out with him from time to time


Ian hogging the picture yet again. Once again taking the limelight from everyone else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home