Friday, November 18, 2005

It's my birthday



Until I get some more of my actual pictures up, here is one I stole off Ian to keep you going in the meantime. It was taken on my birthday which feels like many years ago. You can clearly see me in the centre in my number 9 Rooney England shirt. I seem to be surrounded by what looks like a group of homeless people.

The shirt was given to me by my sunday morning football team as a leaving present. We were unbeaten until I left and then they lost their first game without me. However they have picked up recently and are top of the league.



Here is a picture of my sunday team "Wards" who play in the Derby Taveners League. It was taken the sunday before I came to Canada for the Derby Evening Telegragph. You can see me kneeling down in the middle with my white boots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home