Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Just one wish for Christmas - A working oven

Well Christmas came and went with a flash but it had its moments of drama. Here's a quick rundown of what happened.

The oven at Chris and Debs broke on Christmas day. Managed to eventually get into next doors house (through legal means) and use their oven. The meal was very nice.

Spent afternoon playing a variety of games including Streetfighter 2, Ghouls and Ghosts, Darts and in the evening Pictionary. This game lasted hours and me Chris, Debs and Simon only lost through the others continuous cheating.

Opened Secret Santas from everyone. Keenie bought me lots of toys from his shop as he thinks I do no work when I am at work. (I'm writing this at work so he has a point).

Spent rest of night watching TV, including Queens speech at 11pm. All in all a good day.


What I came to Canada for, playing Street Fighter 2 on Christmas Day. Can you bleive I paid 60pounds for this game when it first came out on the Megadrive.


The Bunac gang on Christmas Day


Me opening my secret Santa from Keenie. For once he actually did something useful

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home