Sunday, June 04, 2006

Can anyone do the robot?

With the greatest sporting event in the world only days away (thats the football/soccer World Cup for any Canadians reading) the exitement is now building up here in Canada. I have seen one newspaper advertising all the world cup news. And thats it.

Anyway, my mum has sent me some world cup merchandise, which i will now proudly display.

The England flag and the Sun's World Cup Wall Chart


Lets get a closer look at the wall chart. Only The Sun can produce something of this quality


If David James had this glove, he might still be England's number one goalie


We've all been practising the Peter Crouch robot celebration

Failing England to win I'm sure one of my sweepstake teams will be victorious. Go Sweden, Paraguay and Costa Rica. Even though two of them are in England's group.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ian said...

That's a huge mirror you have in your room... Vain.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Paul Banks said...

Well. I can just sit and stare at myself all day long. And then practice my robot dancing.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

youll be an expert by the end of the world cup when Peter's top scorer

7:44 PM  
Blogger Paul Banks said...

Thw whole world will be doing the robot soon.

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home