Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Totem Poles, Stanley Park and a Stone

Some more pictures from my week off. My mum wanted to see the totem poles in Stanley Park so we went there. It was also another chance for my mum and dad to get a photo of a blcak squirrel. So after going to the totem poles we walked through Stanley Park in a desperate attempt to find some. Whether they got any decent pictures is another story as soon as you got your cameras ready they ran off.

There is also a picture of a stone with a poem on. It is found near Kits Beach. Ian has one on his blog from ages ago but I've put mine up anyway. Why... because I want to.

The totem poles of Stanley Park


The leaning totem pole of Vancouver


More totem action


Yes, I know I have my eyes closed


North Van from Stanely Park


Stanely Park from Kits beach


The poem on the stone. Click on the picture to get an enlargement

4 Comments:

Blogger Ian said...

Its amazing that despite all the photos you have of your parents' visit there's not actually one of them...

I starting to suspect they never turned up and you spent the week on your own doing lots of toursity things.

1:57 PM  
Blogger Paul Banks said...

Dear Inspector Pope

Your argument has merit but has one fatal flaw. Laura actually met my parents. I have them on a bit of video footage on my camera if you want physical proof.

I'll get my mum to email a picture of them in Vancouver, if that will make you happy. I'm sure she's reading this anyway.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Bully said...

I certainly would be reassured to see a photo to prove that your not a crazy man!!!

Do you know how shattered I would be if there really was no Mrs Banks and it was you leaving all those comments.

Don't toy with a mans emotions like that.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Paul Banks said...

We're getting into Norman Bates territory here.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home