Friday, February 24, 2006

Simon's New Job

Simon started yet another job this week, this time handing out the Metro in Downtown Vancouver. The Metro is one of many free newspapers that can be picked up and is in fierce competition with it's biggest rival 24.

After a tough first day where he didn't meet his quota of papers I thought I would stop by today and pick up my paper from him. This meant getting off the bus a bit early but I found him standing outside London Drugs freezing cold and all alone. After a brief chat I asked for my paper and Simon reached into his bag and gave me a big group of them. Thats dedication and hard work for you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Simon said...

you're a gentleman and a scholar

3:41 PM  
Blogger Paul Banks said...

Why thankyou dear sir.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home